Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launch (2nd Character)

3 posters

Go down

Launch (2nd Character) Empty Launch (2nd Character)

Post by Launch Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 am

Character name: Launch
Character age: 23
Character race: Human

image: https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/33o77uv.jpg

Character starting job:

Rogue Fighters - From mercenaries to hired muscle, these fighters are the typical problems for planets universally. These few usually have no regard for what is right and wrong.
Rewards: +400 Zeni +10 Ki

Starting planet: earth
How did you find us: Already Member

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?
Launch is a very unique character and i think it will fun to rolepplay as her.

Role-play Example: 200-300 words long. (Can be a old RP)

Peach took a deep breath while standing right outside the door of the Kings throne room. He had called her in for some " important " mission but Peach knew that it would probably involve her doing some type of house chore for his lazy butt. She pulled out a mirror out of her back pocket, despite the fact she was in uniform, Peach still made sure that she carried around what she needed to keep up her appearance. She looked into the mirror and saw that her face was flawless, no unsighty blimishes, her teeth sparkled and her hair sat beautifully on the top of her hair. Maybe this was the reason King Vegeta didn't find her capable of being a great soldier. Sure her time on Earth changed her a little but the blood of a proud saiyan still flowed through her veins. Realizing this, Peach's cconfidence quickly rose and she knocked on the door.

Moments later, a wierd blue alien would open the door and reckongnized her right away.

"Ah Peach ...the King has been expecting you"

Peach nodded before walking pass the alien and toward King Vegeta who sat restlessly on his throne. She stopped only a few feet away from him and bowed appropriatly. Awaiting him to acknowledge her, Peach stood their with a rather annoyed look upon her face, She prepared her ears to hear exactly what they didn't want to hear.

Her eye's would widen and her mouth opened as she heard the King utter several words. "I have a search and destroy mission for you"

"yes my lord, whatever you ask" Peach said with a smile. She bowed and awaited his next words.

"There have been rumors of a Tuffle threat landing here on the planet
. . . i need you to go and destroy them . . . . . . . without letting them know that i sent you. . . ."

Peach nodded and began heading out of the door when . . .

". . . . . . do you even know where to find them?" He asked with an annoyed tone. Peach's rash personality came to know suprise to King Vegeta, he had known hpw hasty she had become since she first arrived on the planet. Maybe this was the reason he continued to give her the cold shoulder when she asked to join the army.

"I-I .. . . . . . No. . . i don't" Peach said without turning back around to face Vegeta, she simply lowered her head in embarassment and waited for him to tell her where to go.
Launch
Launch

Back to top Go down

Launch (2nd Character) Empty Re: Launch (2nd Character)

Post by Taku Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 am

Good to go. Approved
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Launch
^ There's your wiki page, you know the drill, just use the wiki account you have now to make edits on her.
Krillin
Krillin
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Krillin
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down