Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attempt to Join as 17

2 posters

Go down

Attempt to Join as 17 Empty Attempt to Join as 17

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Character name: Jinzoningen Ju Nana (Or Android 17)
Character age: 22
Character race: Android
Character starting job: Rogue Fighters
Starting planet: Earth

How did you find us: A friend linked me.

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?: I would like to play as Android 17 due to the fact that I have experience as this character and believe that I could play the roll of Villian 17 to the best of my abilities.

Role-play Example: The cold night sky illuminated only by the lunar orb above cast light upon the desolate wastes of this foreboding landscape. Dusty whites, made more-so by the pearlescent glow above, cast their gritty texture upon the sneakered feet of a lone traveller. Darkened face shrouded by a hood, concealing a mess of black hair, gazed out upon the desert. A cold breeze pushing small pieces of dirt into the sapphire eyes of this strange individual. Semi-muscular body covered in strange tan trenchcoat.

This outfit, emblazoned with the ensignia of a dual red ribbon etched with the letters R.R. gloves and a gun holster attached to his side, giving off the appearance of a "Cowboy". The gun's metal seemed to glow in this dim light. Steadily progressing eastward through the desert, the creature scoffed inwardly at the trek it was taking. Having no reason to go in this general direction, he felt it a decent way of training the spirit.

The subtle hum of ki energy rippling off his cloaked form gave the illusion of a tiny skeletal face laughing at nothing. The aura and power behind this illusion was non-exsistant. Nothing more then a bark compared to the roars felt here prior. This planet was an overall experience to be sure, and Android Seventeen would have it all one day. For now however, the strange man would continue his journey with no particular destination in mind. A gust of wind knocking the hood off of it's head, the wandering individual was revealed to be a male of sorts.

Caucasian skin befitting an almost human like visage. Smooth long black hair and powerful broad shoulders. He looked almost...human but his eyes.. More demonic then humanoid, the strange man clawed at the flailing hood. Grasping hold and pulling the garment over his face once more. Seventeen began moving a bit slower in his trek. This was going to be a long night.

Back to top Go down

Attempt to Join as 17 Empty Re: Attempt to Join as 17

Post by Taku Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Approved and you better not disappoint me in the "Evil" factor or I will be coming after you.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Buruma Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm

How did you find us: A friend linked me.

Is your friend one of the members on the site? If so let us know because if you remain active for a week they get the member referral bonus to their weekly update for that week.

Here is your personal wiki page:
http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Android+17

Please apply to be a writer, at that time you will be able to edit the basic details, colors, picture and misc information.

Do not edit your stats until you're approved in your weekly update.

Thanks.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content