Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Buu :: Join Form

3 posters

Go down

Kid Buu :: Join Form Empty Kid Buu :: Join Form

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 am

Character name: Kid Buu
Character age: 5,012,001
Character race: Demon
Character starting job:

Rogue Fighters - From mercenaries to hired muscle, these fighters are the typical problems for planets universally. These few usually have no regard for what is right and wrong.
Rewards: +400 Zeni +10 Ki

Starting planet: Earth
How did you find us: http://dragonballz.top-25.com/

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?

I enjoy playing Kid Buu; he is one of my most prized roles. The role of Kid Buu calls out to me, it wants me! I must answer the call! I have played him before and believe I did a good job at it.

Role-play Example: 200-300 words long. (Can be a old RP)

“My creation, my fighter,” the wizard stroked his chin, his abdominal creation stood in front of him at five foot two inches, black wrist braces and a black belt, the buckle of it was home of the infamous M. He had white baggy pants that led to his black and gold grimed combat shoes. The most prominent feature of the Demonic creation was his pink skin, his toned chest and his deep sadistic eyes. He had multiple pores that lined his shoulders and arms, and a long antenna that started at the top of his head and draped down his back. “Majin Buu, you are complete!”

Buu stood still; a cold wind blew across the area and stirred up a cloud of dust. His eyes where emotionless, cold, he stared off into the vastness of space as his creator praised him. His eyes only moved when a small bird flew overhead, majestic and gentle, its voice echoed throughout the valley Buu was in, a small kaka. “No one would dare challenge me now that I hold the most destructive being in the world, the power you radiate, the intensity!”

The wizard rose into the air and placed a hand on the shoulder of his creation. The demon didn’t move though, not a muscle. The wizard squeezed hard on his shoulder, he was so happy to have his creation. “It is time to test your new abilities; I have sacrificed many of my soldiers to have you, now it is time to see what you can do.” The wizard released his grip and began to float away, only to look back and see Buu had not moved a muscle to follow, “Come Majin Buu, come.”

The demon blinked, he had felt some tug of magical force urging him to obey this strange and small pathetic creature, yet why should he. His mouth broke into a snarl, his teeth bared as he growled at his supposed master. The wizard shrieked in fear, floated backwards, nearly petrified in fear. Buu’s snarl vanished instantly and was replaced with a sly smirk; the little man was scared of him. Fear? Buu’s right foot left the ground, the Wizard shrieked again but soon found his composure when he noticed that the Demon just walked up to him and stood, awaiting his next command. “Good, you have found your master, now come we need to test you.”

Back to top Go down

Kid Buu :: Join Form Empty Re: Kid Buu :: Join Form

Post by Taku Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Looks good to me, Approved.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Kid Buu remember Supreme Evil is where all the funs at ^.^ you can find it at the bottom of the home screen its in red.
Vixen
Vixen

Character Information
Character Name: Vixen
Character Location: Hell
Alliances: Xionic Empire Blue half

Back to top Go down

Post by Buruma Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 am

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Kid+Buu

^ There's your wiki Buu, and welcome. Please register on the wiki and apply to be a writer, so you can edit your wiki page for weekly updates, thanks.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content