Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vogota profile

3 posters

Go down

vogota profile Empty vogota profile

Post by QUEST Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 am

Character's Name: vogota
Please include a image url for your character, if you do not have one.. you will have no picture for the database:
Character's Race: half saiyan
Character's Gender: male
Character's Starting Job: Pick one of the following...
Rogue Fighters - From mercenaries to hired muscle, these fighters are the typical problems for planets universally. These few usually have no regard for what is right and wrong.
Rewards: +400 Zeni +10 Ki
Character's starting planet: Earth
How did you find us?: DBU adviresment
Sample RP, 200-300 words long (Can be a old RP): Vogota sited on the grass with wet closes. He were swimming with them. Laharl jumped on him and punched to face. You wont to see a dragon house? hey, why you don’t believe me? Its true!!! That weapon is real!!! We cud sell it to Dabura!!! And be his slaves!!! Did you get it?? We cud be Dabura’s vassals!!! well… okay I will go with you…but where it is??? in demons kho grandpa’s home, there is a door that leads to a cave. You have to go straightly to the caves dungeon. In there lives demon king piccolo. That’s all the way… he haves that weapon… then vogota and Laharl heard how they flied. I think I know what we will do today… Laharl said. Vogota looked at him suspiciously. Laharl smiled and jumped into the window, but hitted a wall. I will go truth the door vogota said and went outside. Laharl chased him and they walked to kho’s grandpa house. I know where he lives because when I need solders he sells to me for like… one demon to two scouts… or five demons to two dragons and vampire. Oh, here we are, voga Laharl said when they went to some house. Then vogota felted some ki’s that goed straightly to them, but he didn’t have time to shout “duck” so he pushed Laharl and jumped to the ground. Just in time. There was a dragon and a vampire. Vampire was at 100,000 Pl and dragon at 150,000. the vampire attacked vogota. Vogota jumped and landed behind the vampire. But vampire was fast. He kicked vogota to his back and when vogota were in the air he charged some blast. When vogota landed on his back, the blast was at 300,000 Pl and still charging. I hope you will like the deads dead place!!! jelled the vampire and shooted straightly to vogota. Vogota vary fast jumped on his legs and jumped to air. The blast when touched the ground, exploded. The explosion was so big that even being in ten meters from ground, vogota were touched by it. His back all was red from blood. His closes were burned in the explosion, just jeans left. The vampire laughed and attacked trying to bite vogota. Vogota jumped to the air and the vampire hitted ground with his face. Vogota did galactic kamehameha gun and shooted to vampire. When attack hitted, there’s smoke appeared. Vogota wonted to laugh, but he heard something like laughing “what that suppose to be?”. Vampire attacked from the smoke and wonted to bite to vogota neck. But vogota, when vampire was in front of his neck, he kicked to vampire’s face, by sending him away. Than vogota did again galactic kamehameha gun. Smoke again, laugh. When smoke disappeared, vampire shooted big wave from his mouth. Vogota flied a side but the blast hitted his right arm and that place that were hit, bin no more. Vogota jelled from pain. A man wouldn’t jell, but because vogota were only 13, it was vary painful to him. The vampire attacked, punching into face and kicking to the ground. When vogota landed, the vampire wonted to attack again. But Laharl appeared in the air and cutted vampire head. Then vogota didn’t see what happened next. He woke up in the same room that was kissed by Flonne. Laharl was in front of window. oh? You are awake? How you sleeped? That thingy, that we fighted… well… I don’t know have to use it… by the way you were hurted vary BIG. Good that I know some nameks… if you wont to ask how I got that thing, then I will say: I buy it from Denta, kho’s grandpa… well get up, we will have to get you new closes…
Character's Biography (optional): somebody says that he’s a killer and somebody that he is a hero. But no one knows the troof.
users name: liux

QUEST

Back to top Go down

vogota profile Empty Re: vogota profile

Post by Taku Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 am

Better. Now your approved. You are free to RP and do missions on your selected Planet. In the meantime, your wiki will be created by Krillin or one of the other Admins.

Welcome Aboard.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by liux Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 am

Thax

liux

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Vogota

^ There's your wiki page, please read the information in the wiki / member database / how to do an update topics for future information on the wiki system thanks.
Krillin
Krillin
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Krillin
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down