Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyro's Profile

3 posters

Go down

Gyro's Profile Empty Gyro's Profile

Post by Gyro Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Character's Name: Gyro

Gyro's Profile 2vbpifo

Character's Race: Saiyan
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Starting Job: Rogue
Fighter
Character's
starting planet:
Vegeta
How did you find us?: Got linked by Taku, we go way back.
Sample RP, 200-300 words long (Can be a old RP):

"Are you serious? Is that all you have?"

A hard voice could be heard in the dark room. Just moments before the room had been filled with an explosion, destroying all of the corpses on the floor. A smirk appeared on Gyro's face as he pressed a yellow button on his headset. "Yellow Thunder for Red Leader. Mission Accomplished. I repeat, Mission Accomplished."

"Red Leader for Yellow Thunder, roger that. Return to base for debriefing in T minus 5." Back to base, eh. Debriefings were never worth it, Gyro thought. They were merely meant for the lower class soldiers, to show them how things went, but they held no value to him. After all, he belonged to the upper echelon of these warriors. "Roger that, Red Leader." He answered, opening the door of the room and dashing off to the exit of the building.

Exiting the building, his eyes scouted through the area. Smoke and fire were everywhere, replacing the once green and beautiful garden at the front of the palace. Not like Gyro really cared though, after all he was paid for this and money made the world go 'round. Or well, at least his world.

As he dashed through the air, his eyes fell on the distant spacecraft in front of him. His final destination for this mission, Red Leader's base. When he stepped inside, the door automatically closed but Gyro didn't pay much notice to it; automatic doors weren't anything new in his environment. He confidently walked on, stepping into a small control room where another person was already seated.

"Welcome back, Yellow Thunder," The person in the other seat stated "I've been waiting for you." Gyro started laughing. "How come I am not surprised." He then answered, to which the seated person did not reply. Gyro then pushed a button, marking the start of their launch back to base. Going to back to receive his payment.

Character's Biography (optional):

Biography will be added later.

Last edited by Gyro on Tue May 04, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gyro
Gyro

Back to top Go down

Gyro's Profile Empty Re: Gyro's Profile

Post by Taku Tue May 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Looks pretty good to me, I may have a pic for ya too. Welcome aboard Gyro, you are approved
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Gyro

^ Here's your wiki, please read the wiki / Member Database / How to do an update topics for future information on the wiki system we use here, thanks and welcome.
Krillin
Krillin
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Krillin
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down