Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gohan (Buu Saga)

2 posters

Go down

Gohan (Buu Saga) Empty Gohan (Buu Saga)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm

(Not Mystic Gohan)

Character name: Gohan

Character age: 18

Character race: Half-Saiyan Half-Human

Starting planet: Earth

How did you find us: I was Xable on here. But I Decided to switch.

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?

Well, I have Rp'd as Gohan in 4 other RP websites. Taku Can confirm. Out of all the possible Canon characters I would choose Gohan because he is my favorite. I have wanted to RP as Gohan in the beginning, but I wanted to test out a Custom Character first, and I realized that I am better with Gohan. And I am a really good Gohan.

Attire 1:

Gohan (Buu Saga) Gohan-1

Attire 2:

Gohan (Buu Saga) Adult_Gohan___Saiyan_Armour_by_dbzataricommunity

Attire 3:

Gohan (Buu Saga) Jpyc75

Attire 4:

Gohan (Buu Saga) Mystic20gohan2

Role-play Example: 200-300 words long. (Can be a old RP):

"Unhand that purse, Criminal!" Gohan yelled out, pointing at a man with a ski mask who was trying to steal a purse from a woman. Gohan was wearing his Great Saiyaman outfit, which consisted of a combination of green and black clothing, and white gloves that covered up a watch that he used to transform himself into the Great Saiyaman. The only thing different about his Original Great Saiyaman attire was that He had no Helmet or shades. Nothing covered his face and head. They broke of recently, and Gohan didn't have enough courage to face Bulma, telling her that he had broken the Helmet.

"Get lost freak!" The man trying to rob the girl answered before revealing a gun. The man pointed it at Gohan and had his finger on the trigger, threatening to shoot Gohan. Gohan could tell this man was nervous.

"You know, I would let go of that woman, put down the gun and surrender while I still could if I was you." Gohan said folding his arms in front of his chest. Gohan was completely calm. He had no fear of a Gun. Last time people opened fired on him, he caught all the bullets and crushed them. The same thing would happen if the Man decided to shoot Gohan. Gohan took a stepped forward, Instantly, the robber held the girl even tighter. He was holding her near him, his hand wrapped around her, holding the purse. He pointed the gun at the Gohan, then at the girl, then back to Gohan. Gohan Notices the man was sweating. His mask started to have blotches of dark blue due to the sweat.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Shoot me." Gohan taunted very confidently. Gohan took another step towards the man and the woman. The robber was quick to react and pulled the trigger, shooting a bullet at gohan. As the bullet flew at Gohan with blinding speed, Gohan reached out and grabbed the bullet with his index finger and his thumb. He then crushed it and dropped it on the ground, his gaze not leaving the robber for one second.

"What?! What are y-" The robber managed to say, but was interupted by Gohan who had appeared beside the criminal. The Criminal's eyes grew wide with astonishment. Gohan then struck the man in the side of the neck with his hand, knocking the man out cold, but not killing him. Gohan looked at the girl who was crying and clasping her purse.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" The women said, half crying.

"No problem Ma'am. Just doing my job." Gohan said before taking off in flight, looking for other people who are in need of his assistance.

Back to top Go down

Gohan (Buu Saga) Empty Re: Gohan (Buu Saga)

Post by Taku Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Nicely done, Welcome to being a cannon character -=cough=- Traitor! -=cough=-
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Buruma Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am

Heya,

You've been added to the Wiki
http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Gohan
Is your personal page. Feel free to change the image as it's simply set there by default.
Apply to be a writer, go to...
Character Profiles ---> Saiyans ---> Gohan

Do your weekly updates on Sundays for the updaters and you should be able to update by Mondays.

You know the drill. =P
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down