Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira Ronin

2 posters

Go down

Akira Ronin Empty Akira Ronin

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Akira Ronin Ginn___by_ExoLevi

Character's Name: Akira Ronin

Character's Race: Saiyan/Demon Hybrid (Saiyan Transformations but I will call them something else, but I will have Super Saiyan)

Character's Gender: Male

Character's Starting Job: Rogue Fighters

Character's starting planet: Vegeta-Sei

How did you find us?: God Showed me the way

Sample RP:

The door of the space pod hissed as the pressure behind it released and let it spring up. A pale hand gripped the side of the pod; the shadowed interior of the pod hid the strange creature that had made such an abrupt landing on the surface of Vegeta. The top of his head escaped the shadows and full head or rust colored hair was shown. Then he vanished. The faint sound of a pebble slightly moving signified the arrival of the humanoid, he had returned to his home planet. His charcoal battle boots stood firmly on the surface of the planet; a gentle wind caused his dark blue Gui to ripple ever so softly. A scarf the same color as his hair was wrapped around his neck, and it too moved with the wind.

Akira had dominate Saiyan blood, though this was mostly in his abilities and not his physical features. His mother was a demonic entity that had taken human form. He was a Saiyan Demon hybrid, his rust colored hair and his pointed ears the signature features that showed he was different. Yet his eyes carried his Saiyan traits, his blood was thick with their lust for battle and power. He kicked off the ground with his right foot and soared into the air. As he elevated himself above the surrounding landscape his muscles bulged, he was a powerful being indeed.

He came to a stop high above the ground; the crater formed by his landing was but a speck below him. He could see for hundreds of miles in all direction, yet no sign of life. That was what he expected; Vegeta would not be a very populated planet, defiantly not where he had landed. His right arm snapped up to his side horizontally, his hand spread apart. A cloud of black smoke surrounded him for a split second before it collected up under the palm of his hand which was pointed downwards. The smoke became a small sphere, and then with a flash of red light it manipulated into a long sword. His hand curled around the guard-less hilt of the blade, a short chain jingled from the end of the hilt as well.

He snapped the sword back and let his right arm fall vertically, his eyes began to search the horizon. It was time to meet his blood brothers.

Character's Biography (optional): TBA….

Back to top Go down

Akira Ronin Empty Re: Akira Ronin

Post by Buruma Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

How did you find us?: God Showed me the way

Correct.

>_>

I shall add you to Wiki Tomorrow morning.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 am

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Akira+Ronin

^ Apologies for the delay, there's your wiki Akira. Please register on the wiki and apply to be a writer, this is so you can update your own character page with updates (checked and approved weekly) and customising your page visually.
Krillin
Krillin
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Krillin
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down