Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarble The Forgotten

2 posters

Go down

Tarble The Forgotten Empty Tarble The Forgotten

Post by Taku Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am

Character name: Tarble

Character age: 20

Character race: Saiyan

Starting planet: Vegeta

How did you find us: Taku told me, that guy creeps me the hell out

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her? Well pretty much cause he's under estimated in the series when he came out and well, I'm gonna change the whole outlook on the pint sized saiyan.

Role-play Example:
(After meeting everyone from Earth in OVA)

Tarble returns to his ship along with his companion who he claimed to be his alleged wife. While taking a seat with his arms folded about his chest as the door closes, he lets a faint grin come about his face after gathering the needed information he needed on his older brother Vegeta and his pals. Suddenly his companion's voice sounds along the speaker within the ship.

“That was perfectly planned out my lord, they didn't expect a thing that you indeed sent the weakest members of your army to test them out.”

Tarble starts to chuckle again with his arms still folded about his chest slightly. That chuckle soon turns into a somewhat maniacal laugh as both ships rocket back towards his planet. Hours later of listening to his companion talking about the Earth's customs and the people along the planet, Tarble began to get a little frustrated. With a twitch of his eye, Tarble immediately blurts out “Shut the hell up!”. For a few moments there was an errie silence between the both of them as Tarble was conducting a plan within his mind. While resting his arms on the side arm rests, Tarble touches base with his fingers in a very sinister manner only replying.

“Well now....I have a plan and this includes all the planets I have taken over in the past. Have them all set an invasion on Earth. I want my birth right as sole ruler of the saiyans and the Earth will be a base of operations.....Excellent.”

Character Bio:
Before the destruction of Planet Vegeta, Tarble was in fact sent away to a planet that was too easy to take over after seeing at a very young age what he was really capable of. There was a rumor going around that he had no talent for fighting which was why he was sent to another planet. But that wasn't the case at all. At birth he possessed a power level of 5,300 , nearly Legendary Saiyan qualities except he was a lot smaller than the others. King Vegeta kept Tarble's information to himself in fear that he would have to be executed as a possible threat to the planet and the throne. Years of training and destroying innocent lives, Tarble is recruited into Cooler's Armored Squadron as back up just in case. After the destruction of King Cold's family, Tarble immediately took control of the business, conducting himself as a strategic genius among most as well as a powerful saiyan warrior. Until finding out where his older brother Vegeta was and how far he has come along, Tarble was disgusted by the very thought that he was shunned from the family to protect his older brother and the throne. Tarble sets back out to Earth with an intent to make Vegeta and his family pay for his suffering.

Tarble's Appearance:
Tarble The Forgotten Tarble
Tarble The Forgotten Tarble_ssj_by_gothax1

Recommended Stats:
Power Level: 1,000
Ki: 50
Dexterity: 230
Speed: 210
Endurance: 210
Intelligence: 200

Last edited by Taku on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Tarble The Forgotten Empty Re: Tarble The Forgotten

Post by Buruma Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 am

Approved you'll be added to Wiki later. But your stats will remain as they always do when you start. =P

Be sure to sign up as Tarble on the forums.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taku Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 am

Ok, will do
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Buruma Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 am

haha sorry!!!! I added you to wiki.. man my head is slow.. Totally almost forgot.. poooooor Tarble. You can find yourself under the Saiyan list.

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Tarble

Not going to lie.. your shit looks cool.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content