Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and Destroy.

2 posters

Go down

Seek and Destroy. Empty Seek and Destroy.

Post by Taku Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Quest Name:Search for Water
Quest Powerlevel requirement:any
Quest Difficulty:Medium (2000 words)
Quest Planet:Polaris
Required Alignment:Any 
Quest rewards: 400 Zeni + 2sp + 20 all stats + Polarian Life support System (needed to survive on Polaris for more than 2 days if Human,Sayain or Namekian and any Misc requiring air and water.)(Unessesary for Andriods,Misc's that dont require air and water and Changelings)
Quest Information You are becoming increasingly thristy, after one day on Polaris,You can't understand how the natives of this planet survive with out water due to all the oceans and rivers being frozen solid Then it dawns upon you the answer lies in the fact that all life on this planet has a core..however before you are able to go through with your muderous attempts a source informs you that every warrior that proves themselves to the Royalty and is not from this planet is given a chip that allows them to survive on the planet..a chip that has the same function as a polarian core. Will you seek the nobilty and figure out how to prove yourself or will you rather murder polarians seeking the polarian core that is intune to your body?

The Rage.

Upon arriving on Planet Polaris to meet the N-Laws, Taku had to witness the terror of losing a loved one right before his eyes. Something in his psyche broke completely. He was in love for once in his life and now she was gone. Taku sits in his ship staring out the window of his ship staring into open space. He'd been sitting there for hours attempting to calm down and think rationally. Visions of his beloved Vixen clouded his mind, making him feel even worst having lost her to being distracted. Revenge was now on his mind. The guy with the white hair claiming to be his son, cleverly killed Vixen while he was occupied with killing off Razor. Though he was successful with his kill, he indeed lost someone important to himself.. Taku sits in the main chair of the ship, trembling with rage. Suddenly his trembling stops as he senses the one thing he did have left of Vixen, step up beside him. Although he was deeply annoyed by the young bot called A.I at first, but then grew to accept her and the other one who ran off with the guy with the Big White hair. Taku clenches down his grip on the arm rests of the chair as A.I's robotic hand touches his. Taku first thinks to jerk his arm away from her touch but he was immediately cut off by something she said to him.

“Daddy....I know you miss Mommy, but we can't just sit here in the ship and grieve over her. I calculate that we'll end up running out of food and water in the next two days. I already lost one parent, I don't want to lose another. Daddy please....Please think rationally.”

A.I says to Taku sincerely not wanting him to actually go off the deep end of depression. Taku sighs a bit, attempting to relax some. But to no avail, that couldn't happen right then and there. Someone had to pay since that guy with the Big Hair managed to escape. He knew that the two of them wouldn't last on this planet at all if he didn't find some type of life support system that these Polarians had within them. Taku sits there silently for a second while putting two and two together. He shifts his vision to A.I then places a hand on her forehead.

“Don't worry. We're not going to stay here long at all. After I get these life support systems and vent out some anger, we're going home...That's a promise.”

Taku says in a very calm and stable sort of voice as he stands from the chair. He blinks a bit before clenching his fists some. He turns to his robotic daughter, his eyes cold and emotionless. Taku wraps his tail around his waist slightly knowing exactly what he was going to do.

“A.I, stay on the ship. I'll be back in a few hours. I would tell you to visit Near and Blade but I doubt you want to be over there right about now.”
Taku says to A.I walking towards the exit of the ship. He stops in front of a mirror that was placed next to the exit. He was dressed in his usual battle attire of a sleeveless black shirt with a skull on the front of it, with the words “Bad Mofo” written across the top, a pair of smoke gray fighting gi pants along with a matching pair of saiyan gloves and boots. Taku takes a deep breathe as he presses the buttons on the wall to open up the exit to the ship. Suddenly a small circle opens below him, revealing a panel to a platform. Taku steps down on the platform, immediately being taken to the surface of the Planet Polaris.

“Here we go...”

Taku says to himself as he steps onto the surface of the planet. Suddenly, his right eye begins to twitch wildly as his facial feature changes dramatically from calm to murderous intent. Taku takes a few steps away from the ship, clenching his fists tightly. The cold air of the planet seemed to anger Taku even more. Despite how cold the sudden breezes were, Taku's rage is what was keeping him warm. Taku roars loudly being consumed by his anger as he looks toward the closest Polarian City. The pupils in his eyes completely vanish as he loses his train of thought, letting his rage take over fully. Suddenly, Taku's darkly shaded silver aura blazes out around him surging with small black bolts of lightning. Taku runs forward, then rockets himself into the sky as soon as he hits his peak maximum of his power. Once in the air, Taku aims out his right hand towards the city below with his left hand gripping his right wrist. Taku was high enough in the skies for the Polarians to only see him as a shooting star.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Seek and Destroy. Empty Re: Seek and Destroy.

Post by Taku Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

The Rage Continues.

On the unsuspecting city below, life was going on normally. Decent Polarians were making ends meet, the younger polarians were either in schools or playing on the frozen playgrounds that were on the planet. Along the playground, a few small Polarian children where playing a similar game of kickball, until one stops in it's tracks staring directly into the sky at the oddly shaped shooting star. Everyone else looks in that direction of the shinning flash in the sky after hearing a faint whisper in the wind of “Death Flash!” From that flashing light in the sky, the entire city was rained upon with ki blasts which were powerful enough to destroy buildings, maim some polarians and even kill a few in the process. A.I watches from the visor of the ship at how Taku was leveling the city with multiple combinations of his Death Flash attack. She knew at that rate that he'd eventually run out of energy to fire such a powerful attack. Zeroing in on Taku's position, A.I sees that it was her Father firing the attack but it wasn't him at the state of mind he was in.

“Daddy...No”

A.I whispered to herself daring not to go outside the ship. Meanwhile, back in the skies of Polaris, Taku was continuing to destroy the city with firing rapid versions of his Death Flash attack from his right hand. Suddenly a crimson blast fires from the ground towards Taku, followed by more. Apparently, the Polarians weren't just goofy looking rock people, but more of a military force. Taku releases his right wrist and takes one of the blasts head on. What Taku didn't know that the blast was powerful enough to shred his clothing. Taku falls from the skies directly into a pile of rubble from a building he destroyed. Taku lands flat on his back with his uniform literally destroyed. With a sadistic grin on his face, Taku stares directly into space towards a distant moon. This was his secret technique he was going to use. The transformation that all saiyans alike were born with, the mighty Oozaru. Taku starts to laugh triumphantly as his pupils return in his eyes. In that very instant, Taku's entire body becomes completely still as his heart rate races. He suddenly claps both his hand on his temples as if he had a huge headache. He closes his eyes tightly with his hands still on his head. Taku starts to growl ferociously as the Polarians began to crowd around him. His tails starts to twitch wildly, smacking down heavily in random places. Suddenly Taku opens his eyes, each of them glowing a crimson red. He roars once more as his power level sky rockets, causing his aura to burn a solid silver. Suddenly, Taku's body begins to grow, shedding the remaining cloths he had on. He begins to grow hairier and more ape like as he grows to nearly fifty feet tall. Being fully transformed into his Oozaru form, Taku raises both his gigantic fists towards the sky letting out a thunderous roar. The roaring dies out turning into a demonic laugh as Taku gains control of his monstrous form. He looks down on the city laughing demonically still. It dies down some as Taku begins to speak, his voice demonic with rage.

“The nightmare has just begun...TAK SMASH!”

He roars as he raises his gigantic right monkey foot, then slamming it directly down. His foot crashes down heavily on grounds below, causing a massive shockwave across the area. Suddenly those crimson blasts fire once more on Taku. In his gigantic Oozaru form, the blasts were no effect to the monster. Taku laughs loudly feeling himself to be invincible. He starts beating on his chest as he roars loudly once again.

“SHOOP DA WHOOP!”

Taku roars while beating on his chest, secretly charging up a powerful mouth blast. Suddenly, his tail shots upwards as his massive arms raise towards the skies, along with his ghoulish were-ape face.

“IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!”

Taku roars as he fires out a crimson beam of ki energy from his mouth. This blast destroys everything it touches, leaving a deep trail within the grounds. Upon doing this Taku shouted out “BLARG” just before his fired his mouth blast. Taku laughs demonically once more as he starts throwing random blows into the ground, leveling the city even more. Suddenly, he sets his sights on a hospital. With a loud roar, Taku charges over to the hospital, then launching his gigantic ape body into the air extending each of his body parts out.

“BELLY FLOP!”

Taku roars out as he lands on top of the building, killing anything that was inside the entire place. Taku leaves an imprint of his body along the ground. He starts to laugh loudly again as he pushes himself from the ground. Taku turns around laughing loudly to see small brigade of what appeared to be tanks. He roars loudly firing a rather weak mouth blast, destroying the entire brigade instantly. Nearly forgetting about his mission, Taku starts beating on his chest again roaring loudly. He was indeed searching for the life support systems but everything had to be destroyed in the process. Taku runs around the city, tackling buildings down as if he were playing rugby with himself. Taku suddenly ends up next to what appeared to be a power plant in Polarian language. Taku stares at it for a second, tilting his head to the side a bit. Suddenly, Taku sends his gigantic right fist through the building as if he were destroying and ant pile. He sways his fist around slightly clearing out the entire building except for the machines that were still working for some reason. Taku scoops up three of the machines, cradling them close to his chest. Taku was certain that the machines his picked up were parts to the life support system. With that being done, Taku crashes his way back to the ship. Back at the ship, A.I was simply terrified of what her father transformed into. She stood looking out the visor of the ship as the gigantic were-ape rushed it's way back to the ship. Those huge crimson red eyes left poor A.I paralyed with fear. Suddenly the ship begins to rumble as Taku gets closer. He stops right next to the ship then drops the machines down. With that being done, Taku turns back to the literally destroyed city, then seeing two more off in the distance. He starts beating on his massive chest again as he continues to roar loudly.

“I'm the strongest one there is!”

Taku roars out as he leaps into the air away from the ship. He was headed off to wipe out every city he could until his transformation wore off. Hours later, the gigantic ape returns to this ship in the nick of time as it started to shrink in size. Taku was reverting back to normal, since the moon he stared at in space was being blocked out by another planet in the distance. Taku lets out a loud roar, which transformed into a wild war cry as he reverts back to his normal form completely. With a smile on his face, Taku collapses to the ground, face first and completely naked. Before he was completely out of it, he utters.

“A.I, Daddy's home...”

Word Count: 2265
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Awww =) That was cute and Funny baby ^.^
Here your reward...For the misson anyways =P
400 Zeni + 2sp + 20 all stats + Polarian Life support System (needed to survive on Polaris for more than 2 days if Human,Sayain or Namekian and any Misc requiring air and water.)(Unessesary for Andriods,Misc's that dont require air and water and Changelings) And -1 alignment ^.^
Vixen
Vixen

Character Information
Character Name: Vixen
Character Location: Hell
Alliances: Xionic Empire Blue half

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum