Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.I The one and only

Go down

A.I The one and only Empty A.I The one and only

Day 1

Ok...I've got like about an hour before Sluty Mc Slut Slut and her gang notice I posted a video of them on the internet..

Ok so yeah let me run you through my day cause you all know it was perfect as usual <3

First when i woke up i got serve breakfast in bed by the broken robot aah don't you just love the mentally retarded models...so easy to control

Taku was bitching as usual ugh sometimes i wonder how Sluty ever got with him...wait what am I saying we ALL know how she got with him <3

Jane was well...Jane..shes been so nice to me lately that im kinda feeling bad that I put itching powder in all of her underwear..heh oh well

Puar....ok...she is always creeping me out like seriously the things they do with her and then she turns back into her normal form O.O isnt that like illegal or something??! Seriosuly they need to get their head checked..but then again..Its Taku and Sluty we are talking about with them...ANYTHING is possible O.o

Anika was drunk as usual...so rude that one...she threatened to recycle Bot...ahh...priceless..Come to think of it I haven't pranked her yet...best be getting to that..

Oh and before I forgot yeah Lance has been comming on to me again like seriously doesnt he know that him and I arent compatable?? She he must of inherited his stupidity from Taku..wait their not related...oh wellz <3

YEah that basically sums up my day Ah....and Sluty just found her video on the web....welp gotta run for my life..

Cyaaaaaaaa <3
Vixen
Vixen

Character Information
Character Name: Vixen
Character Location: Hell
Alliances: Xionic Empire Blue half

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A.I The one and only :: Comments

Taku

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:27 am by Taku

And I was wondering why the hell my face popped up on this damn computer! When I catch hold of you A.I your gonna wish I hadn't seen this!

Back to top Go down

Anika

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 am by Anika

I DO NOT DRINK LIKE THAT.

W.e. Vixen i was on your side. >:l

Back to top Go down

Vixen

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm by Vixen

Zomg that wasn't me that was A.I >.<

Back to top Go down

Ser

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:11 pm by Ser