Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon Character Application: Cell

Go down

Canon Character Application: Cell Empty Canon Character Application: Cell

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 am

Character name: Super Perfect Cell/Cell

Character age: Unknown

Character race: Hybrid (DNA from Yamcha, Tien, Chiatzu, Krillin, Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, King Cold, Frieza, and Piccollo)

Starting planet: HFIL

How did you find us: Through 18

Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?

I want to play Cell because it will be interesting to rp him, as an amalgamation of several others. Combining various personality traits and techniques to form a uniqe charactr will be fun. I will mostly rp him during the post-GT era, with him plotting revenge and trying to reclaim his former glory. I have experience rping as King Cold and Zabron on myspace for 4 years as well as other characters. I am a skilled and detailed multi-para rper, and I really get into my characters' heads.

Role-play Example:

Perfect Cell stands, his purple eyes staring at the ground, and his arms bound to his sides by a common rope. Standing behind him, bound in a similar fashion was Frieza, whose DNA had lead to his creation, and with whom he had formed an alliance since his death. The two of them stood in a small, wooden cart, which was being dragged out of the depths of HFIL by one of its many Ogre prison guards. Cell and Frieza had recently been defeated once again by their hated nemesis, Goku. After Doctor Myuu and Doctor Gero trapped him in HFIL, the two had engaged him in battle, knowing that despite being outmatched, they were already dead they would continue to rise again and again no matter how many times they were killed.

The fight had been a total catastophe, one humiliation after the next, and to add insult to injury Goku had been in a child’s body. Goku made a mockery of their techniques, deflecting them like they were nothing, and even managing to escape from Cell’s body after being absorbed. For one fleeting moment, Cell had tasted tantalizing, unfathomable power, only to have been robbed of it. Goku had even managed to escape being frozen in spirit ice due to an unforseen error, and turning the machine upon him and Frieza. They might have been trapped forever had Goku not accidently shattered them.

Now, it was Cell’s pride that felt shattered. Like Frieza he had once been the most feared being in the universe. He was nothing but a bitter memory. For a being that had once considered himself the perfect warrior, he could not tolerate being reduced to this. The only thing that kept him going was the burning desire to reclaim what he once was.

Back to top Go down

Canon Character Application: Cell Empty Re: Canon Character Application: Cell

Post by Taku Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 am

Looks good to me. Approved.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down